The Diocese of Victoria
Thank you for your interest in our diocesan schools.
Steps to complete in the application process:
1. Submit a letter of interest and resumé to local school and/or Office of Catholic Schools.
2. Complete application process and return application, with accompanying forms, i.e., references, etc., to local school and/or Office of Catholic Schools.
3. Provide copies of all transcripts. (Note: If you are hired, you will be expected to provide original transcripts.)
4. Eligible candidates will be scheduled for an interview.
5. Applications remain on file for one year.
*MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR TEACHING POSITIONS IN THE DIOCESE OF VICTORIA:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 12 credit hours in education or a valid, appropriate state certificate
- In departmentalized settings, the degree should be in the content area or appropriate state certificate, or 18 credit hours in the content area taught
- Technology proficiency
*MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR PRINCIPAL/ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL IN THE DIOCESE OF VICTORIA:
- Applicant must be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Church.
- Possess master’s degree with at least 18 hours in school administration/supervision.
- Have a minimum of 3 years teaching and/or administrative experience, preferably in a Catholic school.
- Mid-management certification and additional years of experience are optimum requirements.
*These are minimum requirements. However, a particular location or opening may require additional years and/or certifications, depending on its specific needs.
Also, other positions may have other requirements that are more specific to their job description.
You may request an application from the school by sending an email to the Administrative Assistant of the Office of Catholic Schools, Janie Carrales at:
or download it from the website at